Sunday 20 September 2015

Book Reading from “The Protonic Guardian: Justin Trudeau” in Pembroke, Ontario

Pembroke, 16 September 2015: This evening I visited Pembroke, Ontario, where I was welcomed by Mister Jeff Lehoux - Former Canadian soldier/ Afghan-vet/ Humanitarian Aid Worker, and Federal Liberal Candidate in the riding of Renfrew-Nipissing-Pembroke.

During this social event, I was graciously pleased to read from the ballad The Protonic Guardian: Justin Trudeau. It was lovely when the audience and I read aloud: “I am from Canada” (p. 67-69) from the book.

In memory of The Right Honourable Pierre Elliott Trudeau, the 15th Prime Minister of Canada – a few fresh red roses were gifted to the ladies in the audience. Later, I was thrilled to sign a few copies of the book.

My Canada book tour continues. 

 (With Jeff Lehoux)


(With Dorothy M. Goubault and Jeff Lehoux)





(Above photo credit: J. Lehoux)